CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: SHERBERT MAGAZINE ISSUE 7
SUBMISSION DEADLINE : JAN 15th 2008 ( moved ahead just a bit...)
ISSUE 7 THEME: "Communication & Correspondence"
SHERBERT magazine is a "open submission" based periodical focusing on emerging talent in the fields of illustration, photography, design, literature and anything else that can be represented on a printed page [except poetry] or included with an upcoming issue. All submissions are reviewed and considered for inclusion in the upcoming issue. All submissions should relate to the upcoming theme. When submitting work in the form of illustration, photography, or design originals or high quality scans are best. Keep in mind that SHERBERT Magazine is a black and white publication and color sensitive work will not reproduce well. Visual submissions are accepted at 7.25" x 8.75" [18.4cm x 22.2 cm] for a single page submission or 14.25" x 8.75" [ 36.2cm x 22.2cm] for a spread [double page] submission.
- Please email low res 72dpi RGB jpegs for initial submissions to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
SHERBERT accepts written submissions in the form of fiction non fiction, interviews, lists,etc [sorry, no poetry] Please limit written submission to 1200 words or less. Written submissions chosen for the issue are subject to light editing for quality purposes and final changes will be reviewed with the contributor.
- Please email written submissions to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
We will also accept submissions by mail at the following address:
510 Main Street
Beacon NY 12508
- If your submission is selected for publication you will be notified and we will request high res versions of visual pieces.
- Please do not send work that has been previously submitted or published elsewhere.
- By submitting work you are authorizing the publisher to include the piece in any upcoming issue of SHERBERT Magazine.
- Please contact SHERBERT Magazine for any additional information concerning the submission process here: email@example.com
Thanks in advance, and we look forward to your submissions.